[Snort-users] Help with windows XP pro

Paul Martin pmartin at ...11611...
Fri Oct 8 05:03:14 EDT 2004

chnetpass - http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

Basically, it boots into a customized linux shell that allows you to
blank out the administrator's password.  It can be set up on a floppy
(~1MB), or a CDROM (~2MB).  When the XP system comes back up, it will
(should) run chkdsk, and then you can log in as administrator with no
pass.  It's saved my hide a couple of times.

Paul Martin
Network Technician
Hilton Grand Vacations Co.
(407) 393-3034