[Snort-users] Help with windows XP pro

Bristol, Gary L. gbristol at ...10387...
Thu Oct 7 16:44:08 EDT 2004

 ERD Commander

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Mario
Guerendo
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 6:03 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Help with windows XP pro

Hi everyone,

I am running a non domain machine using XP pro.  I have 3 user accts,
One is the default admin with a pwd set that cannot be changed, I DO NOT
REMEMBER THAT PASSWORD.
The other is my personal user acct that also has admin access on the
machine, unfortunately I set the password by accident to expire at next
log
on and also selected the option "cannot change password".  I cannot log
on
using either accts.
I have to use the guest acct to log on but I cannot change the
properties of
the admin accts using that id.  Anyone has a suggestion?

Thx.

Mario.