[Snort-users] Help with windows XP pro

Mario Guerendo m.guerendo at ...5068...
Thu Oct 7 16:04:45 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I am running a non domain machine using XP pro.  I have 3 user accts,
One is the default admin with a pwd set that cannot be changed, I DO NOT
REMEMBER THAT PASSWORD.
The other is my personal user acct that also has admin access on the
machine, unfortunately I set the password by accident to expire at next log
on and also selected the option "cannot change password".  I cannot log on
using either accts.
I have to use the guest acct to log on but I cannot change the properties of
the admin accts using that id.  Anyone has a suggestion?

Thx.

Mario.