[Snort-users] ClamAV preprocessor

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Thu Oct 7 07:28:55 EDT 2004

Jackie,

Below is a link to a patch for snort, and snort_inline that adds in a
clamAV preproc.  After applying it you will probably need to run
autoreconf -f to update configure.  You can enable the preproc by
./configure --enable-clamav

Regards,

Will

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1011054&group_id=78497&atid=553469