[Snort-users] Re: [Barnyard-users] Barnyard alert_fast and log_dump question ...

sam at ...5202... sam at ...5202...
Tue Oct 5 07:19:25 EDT 2004

I could, however, it becomes a management nightmare on the box we are
going to be using this on, as it is already running a couple/three snort
processes which watch vlan traffic.

So, I am trying to find the simplest approach possible.