[Snort-users] (no subject)

Jose Maria Lopez jkerouac at ...12346...
Fri Oct 1 12:10:19 EDT 2004

El vie, 01 de 10 de 2004 a las 20:13, Johnathan Cooper escribió:
> I installed snort on a Suse 9.1 computer got it working. The next morning when I came in it stoped reporting attacks. I know they are still happening but I am not getting any new data. Any thoughts.

Have you touch the configuration of the interfaces or the
routing? Maybe the problem is there, because is strange
that snort stop working if it was working well.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.