[Snort-users] Alerting Consle

Eric Hines eric.hines at ...8860...
Fri Oct 1 10:51:01 EDT 2004

Hi Jose,

I am representing my own company in regards to your question, so understand
that I'm offering it as a solution over open source software. If you are
looking for an all-in-one solution that provides reporting, monitoring, and
management in a single system, you might want to look at the Applied Watch
Command Center. In addition to supporting Snort, we also support
Snort-Inline, LaBrea Tarpit, and more.

I attached a screenshot to this email of our new policy management system
that allows you to create and manage policies for large Snort deployments,
pushing rulesets and configs out to all remotely deployed Agents from the
Console. Our Command Center is also based on J2RE so is cross-platform and
browserless, supporting Mac, Linux, Unix, and Windows. Check out
http://www.appliedwatch.com for more information and a download.

Best Regards,

Eric Hines, GCIA, CISSP
Applied Watch Technologies, Inc.