[Snort-users] Snortcenter and updating rules

John Hally JHally at ...5637...
Mon Nov 29 06:26:10 EST 2004

Hello,

I've seen a few threads on the problem snortcenter has when trying to update
any rules.  It looks as though it started happening with v2.1, 2.0 rules are
working fine.  I'm guessing that it's a schema thing with the
snortcenter/mysql tables.  Has anyone nailed anything down?  I keep trying
to put some time into it, but just haven't been able to, any pointers would
be appreciated if you went down this path already.

Does anyone know exactly what was changed from 2.0 to 2.1?

Thanks!