[Snort-users] Argument list too long?

Exchange pauls at ...6838...
Fri Nov 26 08:43:09 EST 2004

You're not alone.  I had the same problem.

> I don't remember changing anything either... Does anyone know how I can
fix this?

I fixed it by adding code to change the cp *.nasl and cp *.inc lines to for
loops.  The problem is that the number of files being copied exceeds the
allowed number of lines in the shell (sh), so it generates an error.  I'm
sure the authors have been made aware of it by now, so I suspect a fix will
come out shortly.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas