[Snort-users] Acid shows sensors as 0

Gentian Hila gentianhila at ...11827...
Tue Nov 23 11:08:01 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have snort configured on Fedor core 2. Everything went well and I
installed Acid as well. Snort runs, mysql runs. I was able to create
the tables and granting the permissions. Everything went just fine.
The problem I am having is acid is not displaying any traffic. I have
seen the snort logs and
they have traffic. Could someone please tell me why acid is not
displaying any traffic.
The acid page shows sensors as 0.

I am running the acid and snort on the same pc.
Actually I followed line per line the guide on snort.org (Setup guide
for Fedora 2 -http://www.snort.org/docs/Snort_SSL_FC2.pdf).

Any  is really appreciated.

Thank you