[Snort-users] Start snort in daemon mode

Loch Theary Theary.Loch at ...2990...
Tue Nov 23 08:30:08 EST 2004

Hi,

I've create a "snortd" start-up script in my /etc/init.d :

case $1 in
    start) /usr/sbin/snort  -b  -d -D  -i eth1 -u snort -g snort -c /etc/snort/snort.conf
    stop) ....
esac

Regards,
Theary

-----Message d'origine-----
De : snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:snort-users-admin at ...1753...s.sourceforge.net]De la part de McKeeman, Samuel
Envoyé : mardi 23 novembre 2004 17:19
À : snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [Snort-users] Start snort in daemon mode

Hello,

            I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to start snort to run in daemon mode automatically?

Thanks

-sam

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received the message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.