[Snort-users] IP check

Simone Nanni simone.nanni at ...12702...
Tue Nov 23 07:28:03 EST 2004

Hi everybody!
I'm newbie in snort configuring (about 3 days........) and i have a question for you!
I have configured my snort-machine to analize only my internal lan traffic and i want to manage ip/mac couple for every host.
I explain it:
i want to register every ip/mac for every host and i want to be alerted if somebody changes his/her ip address or a new mac address appear on the network
(i.e. somebody attach his/her laptop on the lan without authorization)......
What i have to do???????

Thanx a lot in advance!
Simone Nanni.