[Snort-users] Trying to get snort-inline/acid running

Matthew K. Lee mattl at ...12405...
Fri Nov 19 11:45:00 EST 2004

Phinizy,

I may have run into this error.  I recall having to add support for
sessions via /usr/ports/lang/php4-extensions.

Best of luck,

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Phinizy W. Harison [mailto:phinizyw at ...11915...]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 1:29 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Trying to get snort-inline/acid running

With Acid on FreeBSD 5.3:

I realize 5.3 is untested in the snort-inline arena but I am having no
issues so far with inline.  I am getting the following error when I try
to bring up the acid main page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_module_name() in
/usr/local/www/acid/acid_state_common.inc on line 49

What is the deal there, anyone seen this error before?

Thanks,

W. Harison Phinizy
Systems Administrator
Bandai America