[Snort-users] Error: D:\Snort\etc\snort.conf(246) => Invalid keyword 'preprocessor' for global

endika azueta atutxa patxi44 at ...125...
Fri Nov 19 10:42:35 EST 2004

HelloI am trying to configurate snort using IDScentre as the front end. I
finish configurating it, but when I apply it runs. To see if the command
line is the correct one I click on test settings and is now when i have
problems. the message that appears is this: Error:
D:\Snort\etc\snort.conf(246) => Invalid keyword 'preprocessor' for
'global' configuration. Fatal error, Quitting...

I don`t now what to do, if somebody can help my I will be thank. I am
waiting for your answer.

Help

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos
increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos