[Snort-users] help

endika azueta atutxa patxi44 at ...125...
Fri Nov 19 10:42:22 EST 2004

hello:
I am trying to configurate snort and Iam using IDScentre as the front end.
Everything was ok until I decided to use the IDScentre. Now when I try to
configurate snort from the command line, happen an error:
c:\snort\etc\snort.conf<246> => invalid keyword preprocessor for global
configuration. Fatal error, quitting.
I am waiting for your answer.
help.

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos
increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos