[Snort-users] clamav preprocessor unknown?

Mike fly2u2 at ...11827...
Fri Nov 19 10:42:18 EST 2004

Hi there,

I tried a autoreconf -f and it pops up with this message

configure.in:163: warning: underquoted definition of SN_CHECK_DECL
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
configure.in:196: warning: underquoted definition of SN_CHECK_DECLS
configure.in:292: warning: underquoted definition of FAIL_MESSAGE

Now the question is, is there a problem with the autoconf that I
installed? As I added this package individually with M4 or

Is there a problem with mmy configure.in file, Line 163 reads as follows

AC_DEFUN(SN_CHECK_DECL,[
AC_MSG_CHECKING([whether $1 must be declared])
AC_CACHE_VAL(sn_cv_decl_needed_$1,
[AC_TRY_COMPILE([

Guys I am new at this, so sorry if this sounds like a dumb question,
but for a layman like me it seems hecktic