[Snort-users] Snort and MySQL on Slackware 10

Senthil Prabu.S prabu333 at ...8908...
Wed Nov 17 20:17:30 EST 2004

>I trying to get Snort to compile with MySQL on my Slack 10 box. My MySQL
> install is the Slack 10 standard, and my configure line is:
>
> ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/include/mysql
>
> The config.log keeps saying that mysql is not found. I've also tried just
> --with-mysql, and many other variations but I keep getting the same
> message. I assume that it's looking for mysql.h, which is present under
> /usr/include/mysql.

Then,u can use the following configuration switch to make compiler to look
for the mysql.h at /usr/include/mysql.

--with-mysql-includes=/usr/include/mysql

This is solve ur problem.

--
Senthil Prabu.S