[Snort-users] HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

Fri Nov 12 09:41:01 EST 2004

If you have to install on windows the docs at www.winsnort.com are
great, but I like the FC2 doc (although some would say I am a little
prejudice)

-----Original Message-----
From: M. Shirk [mailto:shirkdog_linux at ...125...]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 11:11 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

<jjbatac at ...131...>,snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
>Subject: Re: [Snort-users] HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!
>Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:13:16 -0800 (PST)
>
>Yo hommmie, The Pig likes Fedora Core 2 or OpenBSD.

The pig also likes to slop up on Slackware. (it did for a year).

But currently the pig is wallowing on my OpenBSD box.

Special note to windows newbies:
Get a Bootable Linux distro, or a box you can but linux/*bsd on and
learn
Snort on Unix.
Ambiguity is a bad thing

My two cents on Snort education (very biased indeed)

Shirkdog