[Snort-users] Creating sensors and distributed IDS

Смородникова Е.В. jane at ...12652...
Tue Nov 9 20:38:00 EST 2004

Hi, I'm newbie in using Snort. Could you please give me some info about
how to create several Snort sensors and manage them with ACID. (not
about ACID, I have already installed it). As I think, I will need one
server, where MySQl and ACID works and I need info about how make Snort
on different mashines to send all data to the centralized mysql base.
When I tried to create a sensor, with name of this sensor and so on, I
see errors and it doesnt work.
sorry for my bad English