[Snort-users] Tools for measuring throughput?

Jason Humes jhumes at ...11232...
Tue Nov 9 12:00:02 EST 2004

Hi
I was wondering if anyone knows of any tools/software which can be used for
testing throughput to an IP address.  We have many clients who call in
complaining of 'slow' speeds and we graph their 'utilization' of the link,
but currently have no way of doing a test to their public or private IP
(depending on Internet or LAN extension customer).  Maybe a tool which uses
pings of different sizes to calculate throughput.  Any ideas.  Thanks very
much.

--

Jason