[Snort-users] clamav preprocessor unknown?

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...11827...
Tue Nov 9 04:56:02 EST 2004

Tristan,

Try the following,
make clean
autoreconf -f
./configure --enable-clamav

when you run make you should see a -DCLAMAV flag passed to the
compiler.  Everything else looks good.

Regards,

Will