[Snort-users] Snort timeouts - how do I extend time?

Michael Chilcott Michael_Chilcott at ...12166...
Mon Nov 8 03:56:13 EST 2004

Morning group,
   I am using SNORT and ACID on a Linux fedora core 2 box, and the database has over 2.1 million records. Using the ACID front-end to delete old and unneeded records is very slow, and it mostly time outs. I am even doing it by small time frames, but at this rate I will never catch-up. My background w/ mysql, is very limited...
   So I guess my question is, "Is there a line in the configs, that I can change so it does not time out?"

Thanks,
Mike