[Snort-users] Translators needed by BASE

Kevin Johnson kjohnson at ...12400...
Sun Nov 7 13:46:24 EST 2004

Hi-

The BASE project is working on the ability to translate the software.
Currently we have been asked by a number of people if support for their
language was available.  We have just finished adding support for
multiple languages into CVS.  We are now looking for people who are
interested in translating it into various languages.  Japanese and
Italian are currently being worked on.

If you are interested and can help, please contact us by either replying
to me or sending an email to base at ...12634...

Thanks to everyone who has helped with this,
Kevin Johnson
BASE Project Lead
The next step in IDS analysis!