[Snort-users] Can't login Honeynet Security Console for Snort database

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Fri Nov 5 04:20:12 EST 2004

It sounds like you didn't create a primary database or you don't have the
proper permissions to connect to the database from your windows workstation.
I am not sure if you read the documentation on how to get started, but I
would try there first. You can view it online at:
http://www.activeworx.org/programs/hsc/onlinehelp/hsc.htm

If you go to the section called Getting Started/Getting started quickly, it
should walk you through a couple of steps to get HSC up and running in no
time. If you are still having problems, feel free to send an email to me or
hsc at ...12632... for more help.

Cheers,

Jeff