[Snort-users] Snort not logging to anything - Solved

Patrick Marquetecken patrick.marquetecken at ...1187...
Mon Nov 1 05:38:07 EST 2004

My home network was to mutch secured to see some events.
After changing my security setting there where atlast some entries in the loglife.
Everything else worked fine.

sorry for wasting bandwith
Patrick