[Snort-users] whitehats.org

Rob Ward rob.ward at ...11329...
Mon Nov 1 04:41:06 EST 2004

Hi, As some of you are probably aware whitehats.org have had to take down
their online resources due to problems with hosting.

Their homepage has a request to mail wendol at ...12617... if you're an ISP
interested in collaborating with whitehats. I may be in a position to help
but my mail to this address has bounced, if any of the whitehats guys
subscribe to this list can you please drop me an email if your hosting
situation has not been resolved, alternatively if anyone knows any of the
whitehats people can you please let me have an email address or
alternatively pass mine on.

Best Regards

Rob Ward
Network Northwest Support