[Snort-users] Re: Snort and high performance networks

Aaron snort at ...10572...
Tue May 25 17:46:04 EDT 2004

Simply use the search link in ACID to find alerts older than a certain
date, then delete the entire query using the menu at the bottom of the
search results page.

You may have to set the php timeout value in acid_conf to a fairly
high number if you wish to delete alot of alerts.

Regards,

Aaron