[Snort-users] Barnyard woes

David dwad24 at ...722...
Tue May 25 05:55:11 EDT 2004

hey everybody,I was hoping somone could provide me with some insight... :)I have barnyard-0.1.0 installed and for some reason it inputs some alerts into my DB with the sig_name as "Snort Alert [1:2416:0]" where the 2416 is the sig_id.  It only seems to do this for a small handful of the sigs, a lot of which are ones I have written myself.  Has anyone seen this problem?  Is this issue fixed in 0.2.0?  I am trying to get this to work without upgrading if possible...TIA everyone,Dave