[Snort-users] are snortalog thing ok here

Cédric BLIN cedric.blin at ...11759...
Mon May 24 00:56:41 EDT 2004

hi,

here is not the mailinglist for snortalog, there are not yet a
mailinglist especially for this product but Jeremy Chartier, the man who
developed it can answer directly your questions.
You can find his mail on his website :
http://jeremy.chartier.free.fr/snortalog/

Regards,

Cedric