[Snort-users] ANVIL - WAS [Snort-users] which rules to download

Corey Rock snort_sigs at ...125...
Fri May 21 10:57:15 EDT 2004

I'm not an unhappy IDS admin....I love it!  My colleagues aren't
unhappy....we love snort, and this community that constantly develops the
tools we need....new scripts, new front-end interfaces...simply rocks.
Snort.org.

No, the only commercial product we could ever see needing is RNA by
Sourcefire.  And their CTO wrote Snort.

Corey

>From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <atd at ...10635...>

The market