[Snort-users] missing reference for correlation

nyarlathothep@libero.it nyarlathothep at ...2470...
Wed May 19 08:37:21 EDT 2004

Hello all,

with my Snort up and running :) I'm going to work on my IDS-VA correlator.
I've a lot of data, obtained from Nessus scan on a target machine, but I've seen
that there are lots of snort rules that contains no reference, so I cant
correlate the Snort results wioth the VA database.
For example: