[Snort-users] Can snort output the total size of packets processed in the final statistic report?

Lin Zhong Lin.Zhong at ...11426...
Tue May 18 20:29:07 EDT 2004

Can I make snort to output total size of packets processed in the final statistic report?

Besides, does anybody know what does the "Protocol: 1", "Protocol: 2" means in the snort final statistic output? I can't find any description of the snort final statistic output in the snort manual. Can anybody point me to the place where I can find information about it?

Many Thanks,

Lin