[Snort-users] Methods for Analyzing Data

Keith W. McCammon keith-list at ...6015...
Sun May 16 12:29:02 EDT 2004

There's a collection in the reporting and analysis section on our DC SUG
site:

http://snort.nisec.net/weblinks.php

You should also see the data analysis section on the Snort site:

http://www.snort.org/dl/contrib/data_analysis/