FW: [Snort-users] Administrativia: No advertising please

James Riden j.riden at ...11179...
Fri May 14 19:57:07 EDT 2004

"Eric Hines" <eric.hines at ...8860...> writes:

> In short, businesses have a product to sell. I utilized sales emails and
> cold calls to my advantage to find out about some pretty cool new
> technology to play with or know about if my boss ever asked for a
> solution to a problem. You guys aren't seriously complaining about your
> email addresses being used by companies to offer you products when we
> all suffer from the same v1agra emails you do are you?

Yes. Spam is Unsolicited Commercial/Bulk Email (UCE/UBE), which is
what I consider your email to me sent Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:28:38 -0500,
subject "Applied Watch" to be. I am a mail admin, and I do know what
I'm talking about.

--
James Riden / j.riden at ...11179... / Systems Security Engineer