[Snort-users] HTTP Protocol Analysis

Sonika Malhotra sonikam at ...4044...
Fri May 14 04:46:12 EDT 2004

Hello Christo,

we suspect the proxy server more than the user PC in this case, since we
are facing this problem from multiple user PC's and
as soon as we disable the proxy-caching, the redirection doesn't happen.
and I have checked the proxy server, no extra processes are running on
the server.

The cached file in the proxy is poisoned and so all subsequent requests
get redirected.
How to find how this cache-page is altered.? whether the
"persistent-connection" is the culprit or is it something related with
virtual-hosts.

Regards
Sonika