[Snort-users] Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #4234 - 12 msgs

attechni attechni at ...10561...
Fri May 14 00:11:06 EDT 2004

Thanks for the links Jason . I was trying to check out the
http://www.sourcefire.com/services/training.html
link but could not find the prices for the training. Does any one know  where
on the site I could find the prices for training?
Also I found this link for snortalog at
http://jeremy.chartier.free.fr/snortalog/config.html#dependencies
It looks like I do'nt have to run a SQL server or any other type of server to
run this. Has any one else ran this program? And if so is it as great as it
looks for snort log analysis? Because I have been manually looking
through the logs because my ISP does'nt allow me to run a server. Could I get
help through this list installing this(snortalog)? I am running a Linux
Mandrake 9.1 system.
 Thanks attechni