FW: [Snort-users] Administrativia: No advertising please

Frank Knobbe frank at ...9761...
Thu May 13 22:07:00 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 23:44, Eric Hines wrote:
> Ok, I'm going to take a few moments out to jump in here because I feel a
> few comments need to be made regarding this. Yes, Sherri Harper did make
> a mistake in accidentally hitting REPLY-ALL when sending out an email to
> a prospect. Ladies and gentlemen, in my 13 years in the industry, I've
> done that myself on more than one occasion...

Yeah, exactly 6 minutes after Sherri did.

When she hit reply, she took time to change the subject line. Apparently
she didn't take the time to remove snort-users from the cc line. It
didn't bother me seeing this once. But when you pulled the same blatant
stunt 6 minutes later, that's when I sent off that email.

But never mind, I'll just filter your email address so this won't happen
to me again in the future.

PSVBRDS,
Frank

PS: What's up with that BRDS anyway? Does everyone at your shop have to
sign their email like that? Company standard? Never mind, don't answer
that...