[Snort-users] Applied Watch

Jason security at ...5028...
Thu May 13 13:01:15 EDT 2004

I agree Frank. This form of advertisement is fully inappropriate in this
forum. This list is not for blatant advertisement of commercial
products. If it were for advertisement then companies like Sourcefire
that actually develop Snort would do it all the time.

Here is an example of what a mail from the creators of Snort might look
like.

I was hoping I might have a few moments of your time to tell you about
the best enterprise monitoring and management system for the Snort IDS
developed by the creators of Snort.

If you need an easy to deploy and manage enterprise monitoring and
management solution for Snort why not get it from the people that
actually develop it and know a little about how it works?

http://www.sourcefire.com

If you are looking for training you might want to get it from the same
people that develop Snort and know a little about how it works.

Who better to teach you about Snort than the people that make it?

http://www.sourcefire.com/services/training.html

Some Sales Person
Some Position, Sales
Sourcefire, Inc.