[Snort-users] different logging options. -- Applied Watch

Eric Hines eric.hines at ...8860...
Thu May 13 12:54:07 EDT 2004

Brian,

Sure, OS-native being software that installs directly on top of the
Operating System, versus the Snort monitoring and management consoles
out there, such as ACID, Demarc, and well others, that require a web
browser.

BRDS,

Eric Hines, GCIA
CEO, President, Chairman