[Snort-users] different logging options. -- Applied Watch

Eric Hines eric.hines at ...8860...
Thu May 13 10:12:07 EDT 2004

Tim,

I'd recommend taking a look at our software, especially if you are tired
of the web-based Snort management and monitoring systems out there.
We're completely OS-native, written in JAva, we run on any Operating
System that runs J2RE (Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, etc).

Grab a download from http://www.appliedwatch.com

We're about to launch 2.2, which provides browsing capabilities of
signatures from snort.org, cve, as well as downloading new signatures
from snort.org and Applied Watch. This new version will also boast a new
Snort management GUI for editing/pushing new rulesets and policies to
remote Snort agents, as well as the functionality you mention of
email-based alerts with thresholds.

BRDS,

Eric Hines, GCIA
CEO, President, Chairman