[Snort-users] Applied Watch

sherri.harper at ...8860... sherri.harper at ...8860...
Thu May 13 10:06:04 EDT 2004

Patrick,

I was hoping I might have a few moments of your time to tell you about a
new Enterprise monitoring and management system for the Snort IDS. You
can download and try it out at http://www.appliedwatch.com. We offer a
completely browser-less, OS-native SIM solution for open source security
software, such as Snort, Snort-Inline, and LaBrea Tarpit. Our agent
offers individuals the capability to deploy Snort in a matter of seconds
rather than hours. Perhaps if you have some free time, we can talk
further on the phone about our solution.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to your reply.

BRDS,

Sherri Harper
Vice President, Sales
Applied Watch Technologies, Inc.