[Snort-users] about some error

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed May 12 15:22:00 EDT 2004

The file is supposed to be located in the snort/etc folder. If you updated
you may have missed installing it. The file is located in the original
archive of Snort.

Kindest regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member
mailto:support at ...9077...
Website: http://www.winsnort.com

  _____

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of ajay
sahasrabudhe
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 2:29 AM
To: Harper, Patrick; snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Snort-users] about some error

Hi,Patrick,

Thanks for your reply.But let me know what is the unicode.map file for and
where do i get it?I tried by uncommenting the line about iis unicode map
file in the snort.conf file.But when the applications parses the rule set it
giving fatal errors for all rule sets such as bad traffic rule set and snort
quits.How to fix it.

regards,

ajay sahasrabudhe

"Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper at ...11593...> wrote:

did you copy the unicode.map file to /etc/snort?

  _____