[Snort-users] snort 2.1.1 on Solaris 8 is WORKING now.

Snortty cwcwcwg at ...131...
Tue May 11 09:02:04 EDT 2004

Dirk,

Thank your for your valuable tip below, it works!
then, I use export commend:

#export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
#snort - V

snort 2.1.1 is working now on Solaris 8.

Thanks again.
Snorty.