[Snort-users] different logging options.

Jason Monroe "JC" monroe at ...5738...
Mon May 10 12:17:28 EDT 2004

We don't have that requirement, but I would suggest making use of
another output module and then using swatch, logwatch, or any other app
to watch growing files for entries of interest.

See:
http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-144-2.html

Ps: use the archives Luke