[Snort-users] Typical barnyard compile problems (Povel, Michael)

Thomas Bechtold Thomas at ...9508...
Mon May 10 09:11:06 EDT 2004

Hi,

- delete the string " -lz -lssl" from "configure.in" in
barnyard-0.2.0-directory.
- remake the configure-script with "aclocal && autoheader && automake &&
autoconf"
- then re-run the configure-script: "./configure --enable-mysql"

Works for me on Suse 9.0 and Debian Woody

Cheers Thomas