[Snort-users] Snort-Hardware integration

ac107029 at ...11769... ac107029 at ...11769...
Fri May 7 11:11:01 EDT 2004

Hello,

We are from a research group from PUCRS (A university from Brazil), and we�re doing some research in how to increase snort performance via hardware (by running some part of its code in hardware). Basically, what our hardware do is the rule comparison (pattern matcher) of snort. We're having some difficulty to find a cut point in snort, i. e., the primary functions in snort that do the same as my hardware. Can you help us find the functions that do the pattern match in snort?

Thank you,

PUCRS Snort project.