[Snort-users] email alert configuration

Rajesh rajesh at ...11757...
Tue May 4 21:05:06 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've configured snort with acid on mysql. Everything is working fine. Is it
possible to configure ACID to send email alerts. Now everyday I have to check
the web site to see if there are any attacks and probes on our network.

Unix System Administrator
State Library of NSW
Macquarie Street
Sydney - 2000

Email: rajesh at ...11757...
Ph: 02-92731711

====================================
This email and any attachments to it are privileged and confidential.
If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete
it. The
contents of this email are not given or endorsed by the State Library
of New
South Wales unless otherwise indicated by an authorised officer of
the
Library. Copyright law may also apply to this contents of this email.