[Snort-users] Snort Rule Downloading - Working now!

Snortty cwcwcwg at ...131...
Mon May 3 08:52:08 EDT 2004

I just ran this oinkmaster.pl, it worked for me also!
thanks for who ever fixed this - the unknown hero!
SW.

--- "Rowland, Krisa W ERDC-ITL-MS Contractor"

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/dire