[Snort-users] SnortSNMP : [was Re: [Snort-announce] Snort 2.1.3 RC1 available:]

Glenn Mansfield Keeni glenn at ...128...
Mon May 3 05:13:16 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have confirmed that the SnortSNMP patch
      http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/SnortSnmp-2.1.0.tar.gz
works just fine with the release of snort-2.1.2 and snort-2.1.3RC1

Glenn