[Snort-users] Re: Snort-users digest, Vol 1 #4200 - 4 msgs

attechni attechni at ...10561...
Mon May 3 04:08:04 EDT 2004

I am still too much of nOOb. And trying to figure out things. So I dont say
much very often. But I am going to say this thank you! Mark and larosa, vjay
for posting the links to the sigs for the rules file on the Sasser Worm. It
is appreciated. Got any tips for installing these. I think I just copy them
to the rules dir and give them the .rules extension. Do I need to run config
again to get them to register? Sorry for being such a nOOb and thanks again

attechni